Arthur Tyndall Principal Engineer, Director, BE, FIPENZ (Structural), CPEng
- Graduated Bachelor of Engineering Canterbury University in 1957
- Elected a member of the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand 1961
- Elected as a Registered Engineer in 1961
- Elected a fellow of the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand 1995
- Snow technicians qualification - Avalanche 1
- Appointed by the Building Industry Authority to consider a joint building code for snow loading with the Australian Standards Authority, AS/NZS 1170:2002
- AJ Hackett Bungy Consulting Engineer
- Engaged by the Ministry of Education for special reports and management of specific school projects.
- As a senior engineer investigation of engineering failures has become a speciality.
- Engaged by the Department of Conservation to report on bridges and structures within their various areas of influence.
- Shareholder and designer of an underwater tourist venture in Queenstown
- Shareholder, designer of the facilities and Director of Ashburton Cold Storage Ashburton
- Shareholder and Director of Tynmoor Limited a small specialist forestry company
- Chairman of Directors, designer and major shareholder of Milford Sound Underwater Observatory Limited
- Appointed by the Christchurch City Council as a citizen to consider the business plan and operations of the Council
- Appointed by the Government to provide the initial report on the Cave Creek disaster
- A member of the Mountain Safety Council Snow and Avalanche safety committee.
- Past President and long serving committee member of the Broken River Ski Club Christchurch
- Shareholder in the Vulcan Hotel St Bathans Central Otago
- Judge of entries in the annual Canterbury Contractors Awards
- Interviewer for assessment for membership of The Institution of Professional Engineers of New Zealand